BMG-780 ULTRAPRO Grinder/Polisher/Milling
The BMG-780 ULTRAPRO is the ideal machine to prepare surfaces prior to new coatings, like removal of old coatings or adhesive residues, to smooth or flatten concrete slabs including curled expansion joints, or to just simply remove unsightly surface imperfections. For decorative concrete applications, it is an ideal system for polishing concrete to a high shine or restoring old slabs for newer architectural finishes. The floating shroud with brush skirt is an added feature for those types of processes.
Also an excellent machine for grinding and polishing natural stone surfaces such as granite, marble or terrazzo, the BMG-780 ULTRAPRO operates virtually dust free when connected to the proper Diamatic or Blastrac dust collector and has the option to be used wet or dry to accommodate most every abrasive polishing technique and discipline.
The BMG-780 ULTRAPRO becomes more efficient with employment of the new Diamag plates and a variety of polishing diamonds. Using a system of three diamond disks that rotate in planetary motion, this heavy-duty machine is a brute for those high demand jobs of the professional surface-prep contractor. Get the ultimate results you’re looking for from this new ultimate polishing machine.
Grinding Width: 30 in. (762mm)
Tool Diameter: 9 in. (240mm)
Tooling Speed: 400-1200 RPM
Head Pressure: 700-750 lbs
Amperage: 32/63 A
Voltage: 230/480V, 3ø, 60 Hz
Dust Hose Connection: 3 in. (76mm)
Dimensions: L 83 in. (2108mm) x W 31 in. x H 49″
(788mm) x H 49 in. (1244mm)
Weight: 961 lbs (436kg)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Three head planetary design
- Heavy duty, high production machine
- Variable Speed Control
- Virtually dust free when connected to BDC-3140LP or a BDC-4000
- Super tight tolerance in drive system
- Laser cut design and components
- Oversized wheels
- Can be used wet or dry
- Ideal for large jobs such as malls airports, hotels, schools, hospitals, and food prep industries
- Ergonomic trigger pull handle for operation and transport protection
- Built in surge protection for VFD for low voltage
- The BMG-780 with required supplemental accessories can be run as a Milling Machine
MACHINE SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS
|E12454||Wheel Transport Kit|
|DIA-RIGID-780||Rigid Head Assembly|
|BG200993-1||Bolt On Plates|
No hay valoraciones aún.