BMG 250 Single Head Grinder Gas or Electric
The Diamatic™ BG-250 and BG-250G (Gas) surface grinders are designed for medium to large sized jobs. Versatile grinders, the BG-250’s use 10” diamond disks to handle applications ranging from those at general construction job sites to many specialized coating and restoration projects.
The BG-250’s are easily maneuverable and transportable with over-sized rear wheels that also provide superior control on uneven surfaces. Used with the BDC-1216 or BDC-1330 dust collector, the BG-250’s offer virtually dust-free operation. The polishing kit accepts a full range of resins from 100 grit up to 3000 grit, and the fine height adjustment feature easily accommodates the various tooling options.
The gasoline version, BG-250G offers real muscle with a 13hp electric start engine. The electric version, BG-250 is manufactured using a 5hp, 230 volt motor, for those applications where emissions may be a concern.
Tough compact, both BG-250’s are powerful high-performance machines built for the rigors of the professional surface-prep contractor.
Cleaning Path: 10 in. (254mm)
Tool Diameter: 10 in. (254mm)
Motor: 13 HP Gasoline Engine OR
230v, 1ø, 23A Electric
Motor Speed: 2,500 RPM
Power Cord: 50 ft. (230V electric)
Dust Hose Connection: 2 in. (51mm) Ø
Dimensions : L 51.5 in. (1308mm) x W 26.5 in. (673mm) x H 42.5 in. (1078mm)
Weight: 271 lb. (123kg);
225 lb. (102kg) electric version
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Flexible coupler helps provide even grinding and maximum disk life
- Machine comes in electric or gas powered option
- Grinds to within 1/2” from walls
- Versatile tooling options from cup wheels an beveled segment diamonds to polishing resins
- Kickstand for ease of starting
- Leveling mechanism ensures even grinding after tooling changes
- Low vibrations, comfortable to use
- Rubber mount handle bars reduce vibration and operator fatigue
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to BDC-1216 or BDC-1330LP dust collector
No hay valoraciones aún.